Virtual Colony

A new Set Model


    My first exterior set model.














                                                       The model is done with a reference picture ('Spooky Castle' from Google) as base and developed using my brain. This model contains 13 main buildings. The part where I enjoyed in this model is, when I was arranging the models for a perfect composition. Then I figured out the idea of constructing walls around the colony. I was scratching my head for filling the empty wide area on the middle, on which I added a fountain and a little water gardening around it. And later I thought of a football field. To be honest, the model is unfit for texturing as some models are made just of using a single poly-primitive. Some little corrections were made automatically on Photoshop. In coming times, I'll sumbit with textures.
                          Well, that's one colony, the Virtual Colony!
Architecture
August 9, 2015
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles