RedRipper Sword



                                          Heard about ultra rare red granite, which is best known for its lightness and rigidness? Beat it.. I too don't know about it.

This sword is made of Maya's shaders and some textures which Google gave me. My college professor gave a reference picture (Yes, the design is not mine) and helped me to work on it. This is the first model I was working with UV unwrapping, before the freight-liner modelling. And this no match for a professional modelling as there are unrealistic things like sword's blade penetrating the stone and still gives a rough sharpy look though smoothed it (sub-division method). So hows the Red-ripper and it's logo? The face in the logo is a total coincidence. And that's it working with Maya this year. Lets see how 2016 will look for me. Cya!

Miscellaneous
December 20, 2015
0

Comments

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles