VMax Freightliner

The 18 Wheeler..!! Or sometimes just 10..



                              Found a picture of "Optimus Prime" in his non-transformed form, and I wondered if I could do that. Maybe after some months or years I'll do Optimus Prime in his transformed form.




                                       
~NeverMind~ And, I still can't believe that I did this. I started to model this right after that "Trying Motion Graphics" thing. Though the model looks heavy, it is too simple. Because it is full of geometric objects. Every polygon used here is smoothed using 'Subdivision' method. Texturing was the next big thing I had to do in this project. I drew some random lines on Photoshop and imported into Maya to a Phong material shader. Happy it worked.. With a dozen of renders, I found correct values for my shaders. Like the truck, the file's too heavy! 5x10 face counts! This won't sound good for my future employers neither doesn't work well with my i5 PC. Too slow and my graphic card struggled for nearly 2.5 hours to render a single frame.. The pics with daylight in those? Mentalray's physical sky made it. And Photoshop painted my sky and helped me make the VMax Logo. What's that VMax? It's a short for Virtual Makes.. And it's there in my Steam username.. And that's the end of the story..ByeBye!!
Software Used: Maya
December 8, 2015
2

Comments

  1. Truck looks great. Render is decent. Although try giving glass reflection and refractions on the windows plus green is too much..try adding chrome to wheels and grills to get the real truck feel. But on the general its a great model. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.. Will keep that in mind.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Pop-UP

Search

Other Profiles